Thursday, December 17, 2009

its so cold right now I'm actually thankful that I got some junk in myself

I am in london and its so cold. I can't describe how cold it is. The people just fixed the heater.Let me update u on what's happened. I am so angry right now because my dad only gave me frekain 10 minutes to blog right now which means I can't update as much. London is good right now but they said it might snow heavily tomorrow. Speaking of which, I had a taste of it yesterday when it snowed skejap. It felt sharp........ Went shopping, bought a hat to cover my ears and just jalan all day. With that type of weather yes i was tired. then lepas moved into the second apartment due to some complications on the 1st one, my uncle insists on having dinner at his apartment we walked our way there. I naik marah giler and then went sick. kitorang balik cepat-cepat lepastu tido. Next morning makan breakfast (murtabak, hhmm.... sedap) then pergi siap to go out. Alhamdulillah the sun was out but didn't feel the warmth. Naik a double decker bus to buckingham palace then went to madame tussaud's wax museum. Madame tussaud's was nice, the wax figure's looked real. Now I'm here, in the apartment watching all british shows actually not in the mood to blog but i will try to update as much as i can zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... opps for got bye bye!
aida

No comments: