Saturday, December 26, 2009

Everybody's working for the weekends

Hi fellow readers and its the 26th of december or otherwise known to the people of london as boxing day. The day where expensive brands such as gucci, jimmy choo etc. give a reasonable price to their wonderful creations. So my parents went out for a shopping spree (without us) I thpught they were suppose to come for us man!!!! Adam said their coming back around three which here is like already night time :(. Over the course here I had a good time, oh I also bought a phone here too. The price for a phone is kinda good here. Especially dekat kedai-kedai orang arab here. They have all sorts of phones here. They have car phones, watch phones, compact mirror phones, mini phones and more!!!! I'm going phone crazy here!!! Anywho, I'm leaving on the 28th and I'll be back on the 29th! I didn't get to go to paris though, that sucked!!!!!!!!!! bye!
aida

No comments: