Tuesday, April 23, 2013

San Diego (1 of about 3 parts)

The next epic adventure I had in California was going to San Diego. Marlene lives there so everyone else thought it would be a great idea to go there for a day and see what's up. Marlene and Abang Noor drove us there and decided to make a few pit stops one including their navy base. Let me remind you that this isn't just some run the mill kampung style navy base. This is some advanced whole giant Melaka size city navy base. I mean we're talking suburbs, large department stores, freakin psychiatric centres kind of place!




Abang Noor then brought us into that center in the picture above where we saw these:


It was Easter so they had all these delights hanging around inside all alone uneaten so we took advantage of it and tried to gobble as much as we can! :D
 He then brought us to his navy dorm which by my (and my sister's standards) were very nice and cosy:


Next they brought us to Ocean Beach which is the home of the great Jason Mraz! It's a beautiful place filled with chilled out beach bums and sunny skies.




They then decided to bring us to somewhere us ladies all love....SHOPPING!!! I forgot the name of the place (I'll get back on that one) but here are some pictures:



So I guess that's about the ending of part 1 of my San Diego Saga! I'll do my best to update on more soon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I bet you really a great trip :)

Aida binti Anis said...

0.0 can it be? My first ever commenter who happens to be NOT aqilah?:O not to sound like a total jakun but aaaaagggggghhhhhh!!! This is exciting!!!!

Aida binti Anis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.