Tuesday, April 9, 2013

my participation and stuffs

To Aqilah.....................


Sorry I haven't really read your blog posts lately. i've been pretty busy last week and totally forgot that time past. so here are the things I would like in the letter:
-my participation and tingkah laku as head library prefect(2012)
- my work as treasurer in red house (just let him bullshit) in 2012
- the little participation work I did for the charity thing with previous library prefect head (Myra Mia, I have no idea what her full name is. I just used her name on facebook) in 2011
- My behaviour in class when he was teaching us history in 2009.
Oh and if possible, can you scan the certificate to me and send it to me via e-mail?


I know your really busy starting up A-levels real soon so I'm really sorry for only doing all of this last minute with you. I appreciate you doing all of this for me! :D You can tell mr. jeevan that he doesn't have to pass it you first. Just ask him ti send it to these e-mails right away:
 jlove@iskl.edu.my
sabubakar@iskl.edu.my
aida2137@gmail.com

Just tell him to write in the email with the attachment saying that he is sending the letter (and if possible the certificate sekali) on Aida Binti Anis' behalf. Also tell him to bring up that I am one of the finalists for the iskl IB scholarship program because the people there don't really know who I am other than that.

I sent a copy of this post to your email bcos in that email there's another (private information) that mr. jeevan might probably need. My deadline to send it in is on the 17th of April so i hope it can be done real soon (no pressure). Oh and please don't send it to me on the 17th itself (and on the 16th as well) because I'l still be on a plane on my way back to Malaysia........... Sorry for the very high demands. I'm just really worried right now.....btw, how's KBU and stuff????

love, 
Aida.....

1 comment:

A said...

NO PRESSURE MY FUCKIN ASS YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S TAKING FOREVER TO RESPOND TO SHIT

lol will try to settle shit for you

that's what homedawgs are for