Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Skinny love

Sorry for not blogging for a really long time. Just so you know, I got 1A+,1A, 4A- and 3B+ which I'm pretty thankful for considering my progress during my final two year at sekolah menengah. It's funny how everyone got all excited about my results considering Aiman got like 9A's. So as a present I got this lovely camera that i was eyeing for quite some time (I literally cried at the shop when my dad told me to think about the purchase first, I'm a sensitive kid what to do?). I've been practicing using it and I admit I'm having some troubles trying to take a steady picture. My dad was hoping I would get another camera but no! I stand by my choice! Hehe.... :D. To be quite honest I'm really bad at attempting to take steady pictures unless it's on a tripod or something but I'm learning everyday. I really enjoy taking pictures (I have my instagram account filled with random pictures to prove it!) and with Allah's blessing I hope to be really good at it someday (I hope real soon because raya is coming)! :3 More updates soon.....
The Samsung NX1000 in pink!

1 comment:

A said...

oh ma GAWD gurl that is such a cute camera shrieeek!!!!! and le gasp it's THE aiman. he looks pretty young... like he can pass for 15.