Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rush Hour!

So on the 6th of March marks a certain someone's birthday but sadly I couldn't be there, so to make it up to him, I decided to go see him on the 9th instead because it was a weekend and my dad was finally around to take me. This boy who once gorged over leftover carbonara and would arrange his mountains of soft toys in a straight line every night before bed has become a young man who continues to mature both physically and emotionally everyday. It's so weird thinking of him in that sense because I sometimes still think that he is that same chubby 10 year old that I always enjoyed annoying and vice versa. It's quite nostalgic really :) Although our relationship hadn't really been the same since you left for boarding school over 2 years ago but I am utterly grateful of your presence in my life and shall forever be :)
     To my one and only adik, Adam................ Happy 15th Birthday and don't forget to be awesome :D
 Love,
Aida :')

No comments: