Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why do we always want something?

Have u always wondered that? Everytime we get something new like a skirt or a dress, we tend to love it and feel so satisfied(xcuzmyspelling) until we see a new skirt or dress in somewhere else and start a whole new freaky craze over it. Especially with shoes!! I dunno y but teera said that women have this odd obsession with shoes. I mean my feet are a size (bigmansize) 12 [I know right? -.-] and I hv over 7 pairs of shoes. This shows that I need to stop buying shoes [BUT ITS SO HARD!] In other news, my brader is having his open house this saturday & if any of my fwens or relatives reading this, i beg of u 2 come!!!!!!I assure there's gonna be alot of banging and stomps up in the attic (i.e my brader's new room-_-) during then. I wouldn't even be suprised if the whole room crashes down-_- This is most probably the longest blog i've posted lately, there's nothing else to talk about realliy. Well, there's actually billions of things I want 2 talk about but there kinda private and I might get arrested for some.....au revoir!
Dee:)
( dat's my nickname aqilah gave me, decided 2 use it today, don't know y)

No comments: