Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pahlawan Pasir Salak

I have been crushing on Corbin Bleu lately eventhough his new haircut is kind of lame-_- seriously, I dunno why I have crushes on random guys everytime. Probably because I'm so bored with myself lately and I was watching The Beautiful Life on youtube. Currently doing Geo right now, almost done i guess. Its very difficult to find critical information for the hasil kajian because I don't know exactly how to find it. But once I did find it I'll end up trying to come up with suitable BM sentences so my folio wouldn't look so cacat with sesat short non-sensible BM. Punya shit, dahlah kena siap the blouse and finals are coming which sucks. I guess I have to study so I won't be an idiot when I grow up. Seriously, I saw this guy on "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" and this guy had 2 use a peek to answer this question, u try answering it:
If Olivia walks 36 miles in 4hours,
how many miles would she have walked per hour?
au revoir
aida

No comments: