Monday, October 19, 2009

How could u be so Dr. Evil?

(from left: shaakira,malik,jasmine,tyler and mia)
Eh, Qilah, Tasha, why can't I access your blog ah?


Right now i've been addicted to this show called taking the stage on mtv. Its about the lives of 5 students living their lives in and out of this art school I love it!!!!! Its the reality version of a high school soap opera, seriously!!!!!!! Let me talk 2 u bout the cast since I have nothing left 2 talk about;

Tyler: the new kid in the skul, he's a bit of a player at the same time he's so emotional and I think makes him abit gay. He has a relationship with jasmine but still he fools around with mia which ticks mia off and confuses the crap out of jasmine.

Jasmine: the school's star ballerina, she's bff's with malik and shaakira which tyler thinks is very uncool to do so because malik doesn't like tyler because tyler seems to have taken malik's spotlight as the school's hip-hop go to guy. She is intimidated by Mia because Tyler's a playah.

Mia: a really cul singer/songwriter, I like her so much bcuz she did a really nice cover of kanye west's heartless. She and Tyler are kinda like friends but I dunno wat's tyler's problem but he leaves hints everywhere showing interest in Mia. Mia gets confused which pisses her off.

Malik: I love this guy! He's so uughh, he has a spark that I like. He's gay, but a cool one. He sings and dances which is nice and very determined to get what he wants. He doesn't like tyler because he took his limelight away and bff's with shaakira and jasmine

Shaakira: bestfriend of malik and jasmine, not much can be said about her because nothing much really happens to her.

aida

No comments: