Tuesday, November 11, 2008

prom nightmares

hello again fellow earthlings and again welcome 2 my blog. Seriously, life is getting boring as I speak. Anywho, I was suppose 2 arrange and organise books contained in my room (also my sister, and younger brother's room)but since my sister ader bnyk books, I grew lazy and went downstairs 2 watch E! true hollywood story:prom nightmares. It was horrendously (spelling) shocking. And its not just the cringes and wardrobe malfunctions their talking about, deaths, ecstasy taking, and drinking alcohol. There was this 1 story, where these group of frens were on their way 2 d prom and guess wat, all of them except for 1 person died, you know wat the best part was? none of them were even drunk? It was like one of the students asked the person who was driving for some gum. The driver looked away and bbbbbbooooooommmmm.............
I know, like crazy!!!!!
So anywho, anything can happen at anytime fo schnitz ppl...
still out of boredom with my life, I am going 2 skul 2morrow so i can finish my PAFA. I can't blieve we're not gonna do anything 4 the concert this yr, and its my 1st.
Oh, and anotha thing, my parents are considering me 2 go back 2 SS 17.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH, hate it when they do dat. I hate 17 kids. They r a bunch of welll 2 ASS encyclopedia terms, really bad wannabes. It's actually shocking that these wannabes r generations of the new popular ppl there.....
xoxo
Aida
P.S
Pls do check out this blog, its still under construction but its kinda cul, its called Ass Encyclopedia. This is the address
assencyclopedia.wordpress.com

No comments: