Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm gonna trade this life 4 fortune and fame...

Blogging again, 2 entertain myself. Ok, who likes getting their periods? Ok, 4 those who like 2 get it they r those who aren't beriman. So 2 tell u the updates of my puny (spelling) life, well I cried and moaned, alot....... The tuition is not going well, ok first of all, tuitions at 6 to 7pm is not a gud time and my mum said that the tuition tcher is my study buddy. Ok, wat student wants their tcher 2 b their study buddy? Lantak ah, the tcher is like going 2 b an engineer so she's currently studying in college. oh, an excitement in life 4 a moment, I don't know wat my sister did but she kena marah like crazy from my dad malam2 biler kitorang semua nk tido, she was usual, late night internet korean band searching, so my dad went out and into our rooms, when I was about 2 dose off listening my music then tiber2 jer he shouted crazy, he was shouting things like "WHY YOU LIE TO ME HUH?" "I HAVE TO DRAG MYSELF UP AND DOWN AND YOU KNOW I HAD JUST GONE THROUGH THE SURGERY" and "YOU ARE SELFISH YOU KNOW THAT?" so u know d situation. I couldn't here much bcuz I was crying and I added the volume 2 the song I was listening to distract myself from my dad's screamings and my mum's and sister's cryings. Nothing much really............:P anyway, finished reading P.S I love you, (finally) and starting on Angels and Demons from Dan Brown, u know, the guy who wrote The Da Vinci Code. So, I wanna write some more but u know me, if u don't read my past blogs.
TQ
aida

No comments: