Thursday, November 13, 2008

Once again......

Once again welcome to my blog, I'm aida and I'm ur host 4 2day. God Ms. Tiong is ssssoooo annoying. Buat aper nk gi terus 4 the stupid rehearsal. Its boring, depressing and seriously stressful. Poor, Nisha and aqilah. Tis school sux at managing buta really gud friend finder, I'm blogging from skul and its the last day. Tasha's not here!!!! :( as a conversation starter, I would like 2 say that 90210 is the bombest series ever. I am bored crazy ere and I'm hungry. Sakit perut and wat not. Updating, te trbute concert is boring and sad, the only entertainment other than the internet iswatching tacky selfish rich moms talking about how great their spoilt mean children are, and tacky branded clothes. God thats fun to do.recommending readers to do the similiar activity for those who r bored... Just found old skul classmate andrea, seriously, I actually don't remember her,Its freakin creepy doh. Since when did she go 2 apiit??? Dearest reader, i am going into boredom so I'm going 2 sign out. Toodles!!!!!
aida

No comments: