Friday, June 19, 2015

Permanent Vacation

Hello to the empty void!

   It's been a while since I've blogged and I simply have no other excuse but I simply grew lazy and unmotivated especially with uni and all. An update on my life, I'm currently somehow still stuck in this endless rut over what I really want to do (or should do) with my education and my life in general but I'm currently on summer vacation so I guess I'm on a break from it? My grades are due to come out on the 24th and honestly I'm not even sure if I should bother caring about it because the entire thing was really just a whole new level of half-assed effort. I made the choice to continue on with my current university and course mainly because I really have no idea where else to go. It's scary and bleak in the way I've just put my situation in but for some strange reason, I have a strange sense of hope that I am able to make it through this, that I would find the desire to achieve and be ambitious and strive again. 

May Allah provide me with that hope

Hoping against hope,
Aida :)

P.S
I kind of want to do a mini editorial of myself wearing all the stuff I bought while I was in Bandung but my camera is broken and I don't want to tell my dad that it is and I don't have enough of my own money to get it fixed so....to be continued

No comments: