Thursday, June 19, 2014

Results are in... (CPU Graduation Transcripts)

My High School Diploma..I have a DIPLOMA!!!
my Merit Scholar's Certificate for getting over 80% average for 6 subjects......Look how shiny that little gold thingy is!!!
My final grades that I've obtained over my 6 subjects that I took
My score for my literacy test (Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test)
My transcript containing the type of distinction I got for my co-curricular activities :)



 This photo set contains the transcripts I received during graduation. I know it rarely happens but I'm pretty proud of myself. It's amazing of the things that I could learn and achieve in under 1 year. I've obtained so much and I hope to never forget it. If I'm rajin enough, I'll do a post about my Graduation day which may or may not contain little blurbs about some of the friends I've made there :) I guess that's about it. Okay bye :D
Aida

1 comment:

A said...

SO HAPPY 4 U GERL I CANT