Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shopping Haul!!!!!!

Get ready for some materialistic Aida coming your way because this will be my very first Shopping Haul Post!!!!!
  Okay so a few days back my mum and I went shopping at one of our most favourite places on earth (Setia City Mall) so we could start impressing people with our amazing fashion sense by puasa time. Safe to say I made quite a bargain with these purchases due to the splendid sales they were having at the stores I went to;

aqua Zara basic blouse for RM49.90
So firstly I went to Zara (because my mum wanted to go there first) and this cute little aqua blouse caught my eye. I liked it mainly because of the colour and the fact that it has a little bit of mesh at the top.

White sleeveless studded blouse from H&M for RM59.90
 I then proceeded to H&M and got this blouse. But then I went to the back of the store and hit the jackpot.
                          Found this cutey patootey maroon and black shirt/peplum blouse, for how much you say?
That's right, got it for RM 15

           But I couldn't just stop there for then I decided to get this shirt;

P.S The main reason I was just simply buying tops was because I was looking for something to match this skirt I haven't really worn in like ages;




 Okay, so then I went to Uniqlo to find myself a simple maxi dress to wear at home and got this;

blue maxi dress from Uniqlo for RM 39.90

I guess that's the end of my little Shopping Haul blog post you guys.
But seriously, I'm kind of lacking of ideas for blog posts right now so please forgive me if this post seemed a little weirdly narcissistic and irrelevant.....

1 comment:

A said...

i burst of happiness a little inside every time you update your blog and this was a good try at a haul post!! i can never do one myself lol