Wednesday, July 3, 2013

more driving experiences....

     So I've had my fair share of driving experiences which haven't been really that great so far and today was just one of them. My dad came home late evening asking me if I wanted to test my night driving skills and with hesitation I said yes just so I could get enough experiences before I drive off to college. He then told me that he has to go pick up his other car at the workshop which was why he asked me in the first place.
     So we headed to the workshop to pick up his car. My dad then said "okay, off you go then..." wwwhhaaattt????? I didn't know I had to drive this thing back home all by myself!!!!! But I did and it was scary, I ran one stop sign and nearly scratched a neighbour's car on the way home but alhamdulillah the car and I was safe. The funny part was it felt strangely high paced driving that car since the gas pedal felt too smooth to push and One Direction's One Way or Another was playing on the radio....
A picture of the car once I tried to unsuccessfully park it into the driveway...at least I parked it....

 

3 comments:

A said...

girl i don't think it's a good idea for you to be publicly displaying your number plate, driver's licence that has both your address and IC number, a filled in form of your taylor's registration slip.

if i were a stalker or some psychotic creep, i think i'd have quite a close contact with you. blur out or conteng your private info before posting

Aida binti Anis said...

Wouldn't it be much safer if u told me this through text? and why haven't u replied my texts?

A said...

no, by commenting, the creep or stalker would be like, "OH SNAP THIS GIRL HAS A CAUTIOUS FRIEND" yes, stalker/psychotic creep, i've got my eyes on you.

lol my phone's with my bro. i haven't taken it from him yet.