Wednesday, November 28, 2012

calling out for a hero

yay! SPM dah habis! Alhamdulillah I survived it!
 I'm not that thrilled as I thought I was. All my additional skills and talents I've somehow was able to develop has vanished out of thin air. I mean, I've lost my ability to read novels, I forgot how to sketch with oil pastels, I even forgot some of the sign language I've learned these past few months. This is what spm does to you. It makes you become tired, dry and dull.I was so excited for it to end but then when the time came I didn't really have the mood to celebrate :( I didn't feel like doing anything. I'm looking around for some jobs but to be  honest, I don't really want to do any work right now. My mum said if I'm going to have to keep up with my constant random impulse book buying I better get a job. I bought JK Rowling's new book today (The Casual Vacancy) and the book was like 70 ringgit! I've been trying to contact up Mr. Nicholas (my school counselor) if I could work for him at his consulting center at Kelana Jaya but apparently he hasn't replied to any of my messages yet. Maybe I should call him tomorrow...... I really would like to take some classes though but sadly it costs money and I'm short of that right now.  I don't have a lot in my mind right now so I'm just gonna end it here. I'll probably post something about my spm papers later........

No comments: