Friday, November 2, 2012

Banana Shit!!!!

    So today was officially my last day in school actually learning things. This coming monday dah SPM and my insides are ready to blow up. Seriously, I don't know what to feel anymore, I am stressed, yet very calm about this whole thing. It's ironic that the last class I ever had for the year was add maths since this subject is probably my weakest amongst all. Is it a sign? I don't know 0_0 I decided to go on the internet again and browsed through ISKL's website and berangan-angan, wondering what would my life be like if I actually had the oppurtunity to go there after exams. But either way, wherever I end up, I'll still be happy irregardless because I know Allah SWT  has plans for all of us and there's always good to come of it.
   It's still very surreal to me that 5 years has just gone by like that. I admit that I regret doing some things (that I'm not exactly proud of) and not taking up on wonderful opportunities that had been practically thrown in front of me.
   So the last day of school were filled with hugs and tears (but not from 5 science 1 though, because we're all super macho awesome bitches). We took pictures and salam all the teachers asking for their blessings, the usual final day stuff. A friend of mine and I were talking, we both came to the realisation that after that final period, we would no longer be sitting in a small classroom of 25 (where everybody knows everybody) doing whatever we did for the past 11 years in there. By next year, we would all be drowning in a giant lecture hall (of course this doesn't apply for everyone) filled with probably 50-100 other people. Of course we would still have friends but it just won't feel the same anymore. Sigh, what to do? It is life after all and just like the rest, I have to learn to adapt to new things. I'm actually looking forward to that! :3

1 comment:

A said...

Because we're all super awesome macho bitches hahaaaaaaaa