Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vaio

Quite a random title really... Dear god I feel like wanting to throw up on homework! I'm already hating on the first week of skul. Nak cakap the new principle best ke x, heeeeyyyynnhhh..... seriously nak cakap bolehlah pun x bleh. Sh'e so lame lah!!!! there I said it I'm so effing angry right now, I wanna blow up into a million tiny pieces and I assure u I am not gonna have a gud time learning geografi this yr.......... bbbboooooommm!!!!!!! Sori, got carried away there. I mean, lepastu kena pakai freakin polo shirts now after monday. I feel so obese right now (dunno why, tiba-tiba je) I finally found aisha's talentime cd after mnths of search (sori dude) and don't worry its in perfect condition. My love/hate relationship for the weekends is back (don't ask, its a complicated thing) and there are a lot of things I haven't done yet, mah stupid thumbdrive hilang so i cannot go ahead and print stuff I need for like when? tomorrow!!!!! I would like to talk about the education system right now but I can't because nanti aqilah would see my blog on the news so, what to do? trying to elak jail here. Why can't I be in a girl group at this age u know, cam minzy (2NE1) or some other lucky 15 yr old korean whose mengadaly (caution, not a real word!) pretty. Instead I'll be sitting here doing homework I don't even realise I'm doing cursing at people I well,ofcourse, wanna punch in the face ( u know who you are!) Bye
aida

No comments: