Thursday, January 14, 2010

I want to fight vampires but yet I still want to be one of them, I'm complex

Another blog for the month of january 2010 and I don't have much to say. Skul has been going well enough and I have been able to discipline myself every night. But its only the 2nd week of skul so i dunno yet. Seriously, PMR is so complex. I need an outlet, or a hobby, like krump, or yoga(oh yeah, xbleh dah cuz diharamkan sometime ago). I need to learn not to release my anger on to people that never even bothered me before, its so complex! (i think that should be my catchphrase now, "its so complex!" Whatever-_-) I should be sleeping right now to elakkan from penat or atleast to give a little bit of ease to Encik Rozaini. Seriously, he is scary, and slightly odd too. Out of nowhere he starts talking about time management while teaching geografi???!!! I can't remember if someone did something I think too much! I'm sitting here blogging away trying to think of a question for that Dr. sheikh muzaphar thing. It is kinda cool when u get to meet someone like him. Ok, I have to end this now because I have to sleep! Au revoir!
aida

No comments: