Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dance In The Graveyard

 Good morning and happy Friday!

     I have about an hour until I have to get ready for school so I thought might as well start blogging a little bit after so long.
     May would be my last month of learning at CPU and in June I go into my Finals, then graduate. Time has gone by so fast this past year and I can't believe that I'll be starting actual university soon! I'm not planning to overseas in order to loosen my parents' burden a little (but only by a ver small margin) and decided to do my degree locally. I had intentions on going to a national university (USM, UM, UKM etc.) but I decided against it since I really didn't have the desire to do the kind of degree I planned for if I ever ended up going there (*audiology).
    I'm actually not ready to leave Pre-U yet mainly because I just have no idea where to go.... I do express some regret over not applying to a university overseas but I really think that right now is not a good time to do that (or maybe it's just my subconscious desire to ever not leave home???). Another reason why I'm not ready to leave yet is because I'm having such a wonderful time at CPU, I just think that 1 year is not enough. So I advise you future CPU students to take more then 2 semesters if possible. Despite having sent much longer time in primary and secondary school, I can't help but think that out of all my recent education experience, I'll be cherishing this one the most. Teachers here are so wonderful and different and students in general are more respectable and tolerable to each other. Although the assignments here are significantly heavier, it is greatly appreciated and all of my handwork going into it actually has some proper value for once. I know that I won't have an educational experience as good as this for at least the next 3 years of my life, but I hope I would be proven wrong. Which is why I'm having such a difficult time choosing the right university at the time being. Apart from that, I have a lot of other rings to consider like tuition fees and if I should stay at a dorm and if I should consider doing a twinning programme and etc.
   But regardless, I generally just hope that I would end up happy in life despite of the amount of money I end up making. I don't mind if I end up married (with kids or no kids) or if I end up alone. I just want to be satisfied with all that I have and truly cherish it. I guess that was the main thing I learned being at CPU and I thank Allah SWT everyday that I did. :)
Aida

No comments: