Friday, March 28, 2014

In all that chaos there is calculation...

   Sorry for not updating blogs you guys. As usual I have school to attend to and I haven't really got an idea what to contemplate about (well maybe I do but I just don't know how to eloquently present it). So I'm just going to post my midterms and give you my opinions on it.
   Dum!Dum!Dum! Here they are friends! To be quite honest I'm actually slightly upset with my progress here. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this to you guys but despite the short length of time between the beginning of the semester and the midterms, your midterm marks are actually extremely important as most people use it to send in their applications to universities overseas and it basically is the standard grade that would set the bar on how well you're cable of doing for the semester. It's pretty difficult to lift your grades that is like 10 marks higher or vice versa, if there is any changes made into your grade it'll be like a couple of points more or less (unless you flunked hard on the final examinations). I was hoping to get a 90% for at least one of my subjects but it was not going to happen...It's hard to admit but all of my lecturers this semester are greedy hardballs (wwhhaaattt??) when it comes to giving out grades.
  I'm currently having a long weekend break so with long weekends comes with a long list of assignments:
The list app is Wunderlist
   As per usual, I haven't done any of it yet (lol) but I'm going to start soon I promise (gulp)! hahahaha...  My brother's having his annual All-Boys slumber party with his friends tonight so I'm not sure how I'll cope with that since the top floor of my house (my brother's room) don't have the thickest floors and walls. I also calculated that the average weight of the boys would be about 85kg so......I'm not condemning their weight in any way it's just that my brother has REALLY TALL GIGANTIC FRIENDS 0.0 But I'll do my best to manage like I have been doing for the past 7 years...
  A little on the flip side, I've started casually reading fiction again (yay!). First book on the list:

Paper Towns by John Green! I've always loved John Green as an author and a person in general. He writes the most beautiful stories and I'm lucky to have read almost all of them! His latest book, The Fault In Our Stars has been turned into a movie and it'll be out in theatres soon so I'm SUPER STOKED! But I have to be quite honest and say, I'm kind of doubting the actor choice for the role of Augustus 'Gus' Waters (leading male). If you don't know, the person who's playing the character is Ansel Elgort:
Ain't he quite the stud?
He seemed stiff in the Divergent and trios movie trailers...
But I hope I'm wrong and he does well in both movies. Either way I'll be happy as long as John Green's happy with how his book-to-movie adaptation turns out (fingers crossed).  Good movie or bad movie, trios (The Fault In Our Stars) is a beautiful story. I'll post some behind the scenes stuff from the trios movie from John Green's Youtube channel (yes, John Green has a popular Youtube channel...).
Aida

No comments: