Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Welcome to the new age....

I'm currently rereading this book again just to fill in my time.  I remembered reading it masa form 3 & it kind of changed my perspective on a lot of things. I don't recommend it to everyone since it's sort of complicated in an enlightened sense but if you're all up for it, don't let me stop you! I'm still working on my personal statement and CV for the IB schools I would like to apply for and my lovely kitties are getting better everyday.  Just so you know, a few weeks back 2 of my kittens were sick and the vet told me that one of them has leukaemia and the other one might have blood parasites.  He gave me some meds for them and they seem to be alright! Yay! Alhamdulillah... I still haven't started any driving yet though. Other than that, I'm just lazing around with my laptop and phone doing derpy things on the internet. One thing I'm pretty excited for is The Host coming to theaters soon. The Host was written by Stephenie Meyer and it's actually a really good book. I read it during form 1 while waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out. It was really different compared to the twilight series and I highly recommend this. I guess that's it. I can't blog on my laptop since there's something up with my cookies(? ) or something. .. I'm bad with technology, I know.......

No comments: