Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I don't wanna hold I want a chocolate fountain...

Assalamualaikum and hey again,
It's been a really since I made an entry again. I just finished my trials and I can tell you right now that it didn't go very well. It went well for certain subjects but the rest, not so much. There are at least 1 month left to the big day and as usual I ain't ready yet. But I'm not gonna rant about that today to avoid myself from getting too emotional. But I'm sure I'm going to have to talk with my parents soon because I'm sure there's going to be a parent-teacher day after this. Which reminds me, I have to return back my report card to my class teacher soon 0_0. I am just really tired lately and all I want right now is something from mcdonalds, like the spicy fried chicken or something. Yeah, I guess that's it, there isn't a lot of things I could talk about today except that.......

No comments: