Friday, September 14, 2012

My tears dry on their own

After weeks of not blogging I have decided to do another entry today because my body seems to not want me to take a nap....... But tadi masa physics  tuition it was just begging me to slump dead on the table. SO....... anyways, my adik from MRSM balik today..... nothing much. Ooohhh!!!! I was watching Mobbed on Star World today and I cried because it  was super emotional :( Basically this woman wanted to organise this flash mob for her dad who was a firefighter and had saved so many lives. At the same time, she decided to incorporate a second flash mob in that flash mob for both of her parents as a memorial for her deceased sister so it got really emotional and I cried o_o. After that I had physics tuition so you can probably understand why I got really sleepy afterwards..... LOL. In other news, my trials are next week and sadly this will be my only trials so I only get one shot at making an impression for my forecasts. I've made little progress but hey, little progress is better then no progress at all right? Tonight I'll most probably be doing sejarah exercises and some add maths(something tells me I might probably just end up asleep instead of doing all of this). My kakyang told me during her SPM days, she use to be really good in her add maths but apparently she struggled in modern maths. She told me she once had ring worm and got 1 week off from school. So the entire week she did add maths and eventually mastered it e_______e.....Man, I wish I had some mysterious sickness that allows me to take an entire week of school, but that won't probably happen 0_0 especially at a time like this... today's been a very random day.....

No comments: