Friday, April 2, 2010

everyday I shock (shock!) everynight I shock (shock!)

Its been awhile since I blogged maybe because I've been doing nothing other than the recent assessment (which I didn't do good btw -_-)
 Future activities then? Well, the charity bazaar or the Fund fair ( i don't know why mrs. chee finds it catchy) is next week and somehow I'm excited about it. I'll be supervising around and make flyers for the official day. Maybe I'll show the flyer on this blog too! Other than that, I don't have nothing much to do this weekend other than getting sushi for my lisan thing. It turns out there's more to sushi than a few seaweeds and sticky rice.
 Gosh, what to blog about right now? I'm too lazy to talk about my marks (don't ask-_-) I didn't go jogging for a few days now and I feel fat. Oooh! My birthday is coming up so that's something to look up to maybe I can ask from my parents a DJ software or something. I heard there's this one person at school who has like turntables and started sending all his friends his first track yuh know? Or maybe I can ask for an ipod? Wait, no,no,no,no........ maybe money would do. Who cares? Au revoir!
aida

No comments: